Hi From South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From South Africa

Hi All I'm hoping to be the first in South Africa to install a Carpc, I know I'm gonna be able to do it after going through this forum been browsing for Months now but finally took the plunge today, pretty darn excited too, strange being in the IT industry and not knowing alot of whats being discussed in this Forum any way hope that changes soon

I don't think you're going to be the first in South Africa to install a CarPC....there's a number of CarPC users on here from South Africa.

One of the great things about this hobby is that it is so different from many things people already know.

Just because someone is in IT doesn't mean this is going to be easy...but it sure does help!

There's just so many new things to be had here!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Cool thanks for the welcome, I must try doing a search for those people, maybe i can hook up with them and find out more hands on tips

Comment

You are not the first XD
        פורום טופ גיר -לומדה של המדינה-רקעים-שיטת ניקוד-subaru b3-משחקים להורדה-פנסי קסנון

Comment

Hi Jetta 4 TDI R

Nice to hear from another SA user.
          Car PC installed for a year now.
          I am in the Johannesburg area and you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda6gp View Post
            Hi Jetta 4 TDI R

Nice to hear from another SA user.
            Car PC installed for a year now.
            I am in the Johannesburg area and you?
            I to am in Johannesburg, Randburg to be specific I'm glad i've got some locals that I might ber able to gain some experience from I'd love to meet you if there are ever some local mp3car.com meets maybe learn something new from you

Comment

Working...
            X