X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New with carpc

Hi everyone,

My name is Iwan and i'm from Holland, i'm new to all this carPc stuff
    i bought a nice pc with an 18" touchscreen, now i have to install th software
    i was thinking to install roadrunner.
    i also bought a silab usbradio and now i'm trying this software on my notebook and still encounter some problems and hope that you all can help my with this.

Welcome!

What kind of pc?

18" touchscreen; where/how do you plan to mount in car?

happy carpc'ing!

Happy CarPC'ing!

Comment

Sorry,

it is an ownmade pc with 1,4 Ghz and 20 G HDD
      also bought an brandless 18 inc touchscreen

how and where i built it in i stil don´t know , my software is my first priority
      still encouter some problems with it

Comment

I found that I got a wee bit excited and loaded too many programs, etc at one time.

Then, I didn't know which one was the troublemaker. So I learned to install one, config and test it, then move on to others...

Best of luck and blessings!
        Happy CarPC'ing!

Comment

It is the phone and radio plugin.

The radio plugin don't work, if i click the radio button i don't hear a thing!
          i followed the instructions from the other dutch guy but it doesn't work at all
          the little prog from SiLab itself works!

I hope someone can help me

Comment

Originally posted by iwan View Post
            Hi everyone,

My name is Iwan and i'm from Holland, i'm new to all this carPc stuff
            i bought a nice pc with an 18" touchscreen, now i have to install th software
            i was thinking to install roadrunner.
            i also bought a silab usbradio and now i'm trying this software on my notebook and still encounter some problems and hope that you all can help my with this.
            Im assuming this will be a PC for the rear seat? If not were are you going to put that huge screen in that front? What type of problems are you having with the Silabs? Ive had mine for awhile and I had driver issues when I first recieved it. It works good in my house, but in a moving car the signal is nasty. I just ordered a antenna amp to see if that will help.

PS: ahhhhhh its a RR issue, wish I could help. Im a Centrafuse guy.
            Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
            4X MK808b
            3x Perixx Touchpads
            3x 7 inch Screens
            1X 7 inch motorized Screen
            1x Win 7 PC

Comment

And Centrafuse is that a good prog, what are the benefits of centrafuse vs RR??
              like i said before i'm a noob in this stuff!!

Greetz Iwan

Comment

Originally posted by iwan View Post
                And Centrafuse is that a good prog, what are the benefits of centrafuse vs RR??
                like i said before i'm a noob in this stuff!!

Greetz Iwan
                It all about prefrence..... I have never used RR but I think its free. CF isnt free but has pretty good customer support via thier website. The software is pretty solid and feature packed. It is very easy to use for me..... I tried Street Deck and thought it was terrible and didnt look as good. All three softwares, RR, Centrafuse and Street Deck seem to have a pretty strong following with more people using RR because its free.

CentraFuse has a 30 day trail if you want to try it...... http://fluxmedia.net
                Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
                4X MK808b
                3x Perixx Touchpads
                3x 7 inch Screens
                1X 7 inch motorized Screen
                1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Working...
                X