Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a "Newb"

Hello to the community....
    Thanks to all the faq's and information provided by the dilagent people here at mp3car.com and some help from friends.. I now have completed, well mostly completed my first install.. I am pretty pleased with it.. There are definately some bugs I need to work out.. pop when shutting down.. finding the acc on my jetta, a little line noise.. but all in all I would say I am 85% complete and it is functioning.. it was definately difficult fitting the lilliput, voom-pc case, 2 amps and 2 12's in the compact design of the jetta but it was sure worth it.. I will eventually post the log's and pics to the forum.. Thanks again everyone for all the help...
    Diatomis.
    HW:M2-ATX(P/S), VIA VB7001(1.6ghz Via Eden), 1gb DDR-2, Internal USB b-com wifi(w/12db ant.), 500G Sata, Lilliput 7" Touch, HTC-Rhodium(gps,data,etc)
    OS/SW; LinuxICE/nGhost/nScan modded w/Apache,mySQL, aircrack-ng, etc...
    Vehicle: 73' VW "PeRL"

Originally posted by diatomis View Post
    Hello to the community....
    Thanks to all the faq's and information provided by the dilagent people here at mp3car.com and some help from friends.. I now have completed, well mostly completed my first install.. I am pretty pleased with it.. There are definately some bugs I need to work out.. pop when shutting down.. finding the acc on my jetta, a little line noise.. but all in all I would say I am 85% complete and it is functioning.. it was definately difficult fitting the lilliput, voom-pc case, 2 amps and 2 12's in the compact design of the jetta but it was sure worth it.. I will eventually post the log's and pics to the forum.. Thanks again everyone for all the help...
    Diatomis.
    Welcome Diatomis. You are allowed to ask questions to you know. I look forward to seeing pics of your install.
    ~Jimmy

Comment

CarPuter Progress:
      Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
      Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Working...
      X