Newbie from Malaysia..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Malaysia..

Well, i guess this should be the 1st post and 1st stop for a newbie like me.

Small introduction..
    Name: Slaxe Liew
    Car: Proton Satria Neo

Basically, i have been looking in this forum as guest to gather ideas and information to built a carpc. sadly, Malaysia is not a good place to do such project, mainly because car theft and break-ins. But still nothing does better than a CarPC which i can do whole lot more than normal headunit.

So, to eliminate the problems above, i have choose the easy way out; which is also the expensive way, buy a UMPC. Few idea's is in my mind and ability to dismount this UMPC is in top priority.

I like this forum alot, because not only i can see the pc setup by u guys, i can update on things i should and shouldnt do.

Thats all for my intro i guess.

nice car

this dash has a screen already in it im not sure if that is standard or not but dang it looks good and if it does come factory with a screen already in it you could just get a pc screen and replace the existing one no one would ever know the difference!
    LSX Void 3.3 Gauges Mod

Comment

Originally posted by pdegameplayer View Post
      nice car

this dash has a screen already in it im not sure if that is standard or not but dang it looks good and if it does come factory with a screen already in it you could just get a pc screen and replace the existing one no one would ever know the difference!
      nah.. that is other model from proton called savvy. That car's interior is better after facelift... sadly mine isnt as good as that and doesnt come with the screen... i wish it had, so i wont bother changing headunit and stuffs so many time..

besides, those cars had screens and dvd players in the car are considered target already, no matter how tinted you are.

Comment

Working...
      X