Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I see my approved threads?

Hi people

I posted two threads - one in Hardware Development, and one in Input Devices, and they were gonna be approved by an admin or mod.. How do I see which threads are waiting for approval, and which ones that has been approved?

- Dencker
    Looking forward to picking up a '99 Ford Focus and stuffing a CarPC into it! I'm going for the OEM look. If anyone has tips or are willing to help me, please feel free to contact me!

once they are approved they will just show up with all the other threads in that section, only a mod for that section or a supermod can do this... it may take a bit of time till someone sees it & can approve it, but it'll get done

usually, if it wasn't approved then you will be contacted about the reason why, have you looked in your user control panel to see if pending threads are viewable there by you?
    MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6 View Post
      once they are approved they will just show up with all the other threads in that section,
      Yep, just wondered if I could see it in my CP .

usually, if it wasn't approved then you will be contacted about the reason why, have you looked in your user control panel to see if pending threads are viewable there by you?
      Allright. Where do I see them?
      Looking forward to picking up a '99 Ford Focus and stuffing a CarPC into it! I'm going for the OEM look. If anyone has tips or are willing to help me, please feel free to contact me!

Comment

I don't know that you can really, if you don't see them in your control panel then I guess not? I don't even see them, but I'm not a moderator of those sections, guess that's why...

Comment

Where should I be able to see them? Subscribed threads?

Comment

if they are viewable by you now & you auto subscribed to your own posts then yes, that's where you should see them... once they are aproved you will def be able to see them there

Comment

if they are viewable by you now & you auto subscribed to your own posts then yes, that's where you should see them... once they are aproved you will def be able to see them there
              Ah okay, I can't see them right now, guess I'll just have to be patient though. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Working...
              X