No announcement yet.

New to the Forums - Want to say hi!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forums - Want to say hi!

Hello everyone. I just joined the forums today and wanted to say hi. I have been reading the forums for the past few weeks but just signed up. I am researching (reading & downloading) before I purchase my final car computer hardware and install it in my car. My ultimate goal is to install a computer in my 1998 BMW 740il and have GPS, MP3, DVD, Bluetooth phone control, internet (via my Blackberry cell) and interface my Ibus in the car to have full steering wheel button contols and still control my car's OBC. I have already purchased my Ibus interface and purchased a new laptop to experiment with to try out the different software and to research my Ibus system in the car. I look forward to reading more on others installations and hope that someday I might be able to offer some information back to the community. This is a great site with a wealth of information and knowledge. Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian members.

Hello and welcome to MP3...Glad you joined us!
    Owner of three automotive franchises, specializing in electronics.

Thanks for the welcome. I still have a lot of reading to do before I can continue with my project but I am sure I will have questions for you all to be answered down the road(only if I can not find the answers using the "Search" button on this forum).