Speaker wiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker wiring

Okay this is my second carpc install and the first one went a lot easier. By keeping the head unit in the dash I was able to run the audio using the aux port on the head unit.

I have a 2007 ford mustang and I would like to remove the headunit and replace it with a carpc.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it without a headunit. Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't know what you mean by speaker wiring but you do know that you need an audio amp if you wanna go head less.

Comment

Look into it a bit more. The audio systems on Mustangs is a bit more than most cars. If you have one with built-in amps, you may have a bit more difficulty, if not, you can just do it like every other car and run the line-out of your PC to your amp...
      2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
      Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
      Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
      The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Comment

Yeah I have the shaker 500 system with the built in amp. There was a thread around here that had some good info but I can't find it for the life of me. I was hoping someone could chime in with a link or something. I will keep looking though thanks guys.

Comment

this maybe?

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...ps-indash.html

Comment

Originally posted by roflcopter View Post
            That's not what I was looking for but that will work. Thanks for the link I found my solution in that thread along with a lot of other info I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X