Im looking to buy this CARPC system... Some questions tho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im looking to buy this CARPC system... Some questions tho

http://www.mitxpc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CPCI16VOOM2 This is the system Im looking at picking up. IT says it has RCA's outputs and I see it dose but only one set. Soooo Could I hook up my Sub amp RCA's to that one and then my 4CH amp hook that to the 2.5mm one on the back? Im not sure how to go about it. Please help me with out telling me to go look at the FAQ's becuase I already did. Thanks

Just to make sure you know, that isn't a complete PC. It's a mobo, ram and PSU.

My guess (Audio isn't my strong suit) is that you would need an additional sound card. There are 5.1 sound cards out there that would do this easily. You'd also have a designated Sub out.
    03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

Yeah I understand its not 100% but that seems like a good unit tho right? What USB sound card would be a good one?

Comment

Somebody recommended this one once. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829102020

I really don't know, I'm still using onboard sound through my HU.
        03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

That one is HIGH CPU usege.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't really look it over. Like I said, I'm not the best guy for audio. Try popping into the car audio page. I'm sure the guys that visit there would be of more help.
            03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

ITs all good thanks for your help tho

Comment

Hey did you end up buying that carpc? I'm looking into purchasing the same one. What exactly is it missing other than the HDD and optical drive?

Comment

Working...
                X