Need help with my Accord 07 without Nav System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my Accord 07 without Nav System

Is there any way that I can control the dual climax temp from my carputer (thru some component)? I want to complete remove the factory's upper console and put a touchscreen there.

Any idea if this is possible to do?

I don't think anyone done that before.
    Possible but not worth the time and effort.
    dsatx in voompc 2 case <HERE>

Comment

Originally posted by skuller View Post
      I don't think anyone done that before.
      Possible but not worth the time and effort.
      can you give me more information on how to get it done? Like what components do i need?

Comment

Originally posted by vavtnen View Post
        Is there any way that I can control the dual climax temp from my carputer (thru some component)? I want to complete remove the factory's upper console and put a touchscreen there.

Any idea if this is possible to do?
        Do more research, it is possible, but it wont be easy. I think if you use whats called a fusionbrain, you can create something. You drive a 07 car, so i am sure that everylast button for the a/c is electronic. I have seen a few pluggins also, but do not know how you interface to them. I will try to find you some links.
        Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1X 7 inch motorized Screen
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

http://www.fusioncontrolcentre.com/F...alog/index.php

If you scroll all the way to the bottom, it says HVAC (A/C) controlability.
          Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
          4X MK808b
          3x Perixx Touchpads
          3x 7 inch Screens
          1X 7 inch motorized Screen
          1x Win 7 PC

Comment

I haven't touched dual controls yet, but I know it's possible. It will be intensive. Especially if you want to remove the factory controls. You will likely need to crack open those controls and trace some circuits out. If you're going to replace it, you have to know how it's supposed to work first. I've been doing this on a nissan, and I'm almost done now, but its taken me a lot of time and effort. There isn't a quick and easy way to do it, not like window controls, or even electronically starting the car via the PC. There's a lot to it. As with cars, climate controls can be vastly different from model to model.

It's possible, but it's surely not plug-n-play.

My Fusion Brain skin.

My thread on AC controls.

There's also an old dying thread on a device called Aircon. But I'm not sure where that's at now, and I wouldn't invest in it. (Search: HVAC, Serial port)

It's possible with the Fusion Brain, and some electronics. But it's a bit of a project.
            It's been a while...

Comment

Working...
            X