Lost my .exe file, I think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my .exe file, I think?

I have road runner on my laptop and have been playing with it on and off for a long time. I just went to launch it and can't find my .exe file to load it.
    Anyone remember the exact name so i can search for it? Or can someone send me that 1 file?

Originally posted by MAZDABOY View Post
    I have road runner on my laptop and have been playing with it on and off for a long time. I just went to launch it and can't find my .exe file to load it.
    Anyone remember the exact name so i can search for it? Or can someone send me that 1 file?
    "RoadRunner.exe" or "Road Runner.exe" depending on version.

And it wouldnt delete itself. Do you have some sort of AV software running?!
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I dunno what's going on. I just dled a fresh copy and had a hard time to get it working. I swear I hate this program.

Comment

Originally posted by MAZDABOY View Post
        I dunno what's going on. I just dled a fresh copy and had a hard time to get it working. I swear I hate this program.
        You probably have AnitVirus software mucking things up...
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I do have mcafee and now that you mention it, I did have to do a scan not too long ago. Maybe that got rid of it.

Comment

Working...
          X