No announcement yet.

New To Carputers

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Carputers

Thought I'd make a quick post to introduce myself.
    Name's Anthony and I've been lurking on here for a bit reading up on caputers. I'm working on a set up for my 93 Integra to replace my aging Pioneer Premier unit but have it do so much more then what a cd player can do.

Plan is to have it do mp3, wifi, gps, bluetooth, back up camera, another camera upfront to record track footage (maybe an interior one too) and anything else that might pop into my head.

Once it starts I'll be sure to post pictures.

Hi Anthony, glad to see you found your way to the most informative carPC site on the internet. Welcome aboard!

We look forward to seeing the Integra setup as you progress. There's an army of experts in this field that will gladly assist you. So if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. However, do explain in detail, with as much info as you possibly can, for us to address your situation expeditiously.

Best wishes, and Happy Holidays!

Check out my CARPC: Project Diamond Plate

Quick Reference:
    CPU Electrical Specs
    Power Supply Calculator

Video Connections for newbies
    Temperature Converter
    Voltage Calculator

Thanks David, I'm lurking around reading the FAQs soaking up as much info as I can.

The one thing I can't figure out is video. How does the video get some the PC itself to the screen? I don't see people talking about video cards, I'm lost.