Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hi! i have a biostar 754 motherboard with a amd sempron 2500+ and i need to power it!i'm new in this domain, and i reali need some help!

please!!!!(

Originally posted by andeyu View Post
    Hi! i have a biostar 754 motherboard with a amd sempron 2500+ and i need to power it!i'm new in this domain, and i reali need some help!

please!!!!(
    look into a m2-atx 250watt power supply you can get it thru mp3car and get 1 with a shut down controller

Comment

Originally posted by Tonka3 View Post
      look into a m2-atx 250watt power supply you can get it thru mp3car and get 1 with a shut down controller

and this is all what i need to power it?... i don't have 2.5" optical and hdd drive. mines are 3.5"! this is a problem?.

Comment

Posts moved to new thread. Don't hijack other threads, please.

To find out how to power you car PC, read the FAQs in the navigation bar at the top of the forum. Also, more power FAQs are in the FAQ Emporium (see link in my signature).
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          Posts moved to new thread. Don't hijack other threads, please.

To find out how to power you car PC, read the FAQs in the navigation bar at the top of the forum. Also, more power FAQs are in the FAQ Emporium (see link in my signature).
          thanx !

Comment

Originally posted by Tonka3 View Post
            Point of order.
            The M2ATX is only outputs 160w. There is no 250w model.
            There is the M4ATX that is a 250w model, I believe.
            Other comparable units are the DSATX and the Opus 320w.

Originally posted by andeyu View Post
            and this is all what i need to power it?... i don't have 2.5" optical and hdd drive. mines are 3.5"! this is a problem?.
            There are no 2.5" optical drives that I'm aware of.
            IF there were, we'd lose a lot more CD/DVD discs.

You need to determine your total power draw for the PC. There are a number of power calculators available on the web. Google for it, plug in your information and get a rough idea as to the total power draw of your system.
            Use that information to choose a PSU that will meet your power requirements and not break the bank.

And yes, all you would need is an ATX-compliant PSU. A 3.5" drive should be no problem, as long as the total power consumption is within the limits of the PSU you choose.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
            X