OPUS DCX3.120 Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPUS DCX3.120 Help

i recently bought the OPUS 120 watt DC-DC power Supply DCX3.120 and got everything going for the most park. There is a little green and white braided wire, i believe for power but I do know what im trying to connect it to. Other than that everything should work fine i hope

It goes from J7 on the Opus to the power button header on your motherboard.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

alright but what am I looking for exactly? Is there anyway you could describe it or maybe even send a picture of where it should go?

Comment

c'mon guy, you can't expect to be spoon fed everything. If you look at your motherboard manual, you can figure it out all by yourself. Most every motherboard is different, so there's no way someone can just show you a generic picture of where it goes. It hooks up to the same header that a normal power button would in a normal case.
        Tidder

Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by neiljackson28 View Post
          alright but what am I looking for exactly? Is there anyway you could describe it or maybe even send a picture of where it should go?
          Have you ever opened up a computer to look at the connections that are made to the motherboard?
          Alternately, have you looked at the manual for your motherboard that indicates where the diagrams are that show you where to connect everything?

This is where you need to start educating yourself, especially about the equipment you have or plan to use.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X