D945GCLF2 Audio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D945GCLF2 Audio

I am trying to figure out how best to set up my audio, I have the Intel motherboard D945GCLF2, I was thinking about using the onboard sound, my question is how exactly do I hook it up to my amp? I have a 6 channel amp going to Front/Rear/Subs. Can anybody tell me exactly how I set it up?

thanks in advance

I just realized it has this as the audio "Integrated Stereo, 6-channel audio via headers", can somebody explain to me what this means and if it means I can get better sound out of it, how to do that?

Comment

There is an spdif connector on the motherboard. There are pins for it, so you have to connect your own jack.

Comment

What do I need to set it up using the SPDIF connection? Do you have any links to something I can see how to do it?

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/advf...iew&advfaqid=7
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I own the same MB configured as 5.1 audio output.
            I'm guessing if is possible to hold the current audio configuration (5.1, so every audio external jack is busy) and connect a microphone too (via motherboard headers); maybe impossible?
            Motherboard audio headers are a duplicate of external jacks or are additional input/output?
            My new dash setup with 8.4" LCD!
            Secondary (roof) LCD display
            False floor with mobo, amp and all the electronics
            Power supply and HDD Suspension system detail

Comment

I believe the fronts are a separate input because my audio controls in Windows show up as front mic, rear mic, etc.
              2007 Camry Altise In-dash Car PC

Comment

Working...
              X