Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connect2car

Hello Everyone,

Noob here has a question that might be an interesting one if I say so myself. Can this program Connect2car (http://www.connect2car.com/web/index.php) be intergrated into car pc or is it something that is installed seperated from Centerfuse and roadrunner??

Well that thing looks really cool!! But why would you want to use it in you car pc? Its made for cell phone use

Comment

Connect2Car has been discussed before. You can embed basically any program into centrafuse or RR.
      Lilliput EBY701, M2-ATX, Intel 1.8 GHz, 1GB Ram, 160 GB 2.5 hard drive, Centrafuse, Garmin Mobile PC, GlobalSat BU-353.
      My 2000 Saturn SL2 Worklog

Comment

Yes, it will work.
        Yes, it's a waste of money.
        Yes, Fusion Brain is better.
        Ampie Case
        2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
        256 MB DDR2 PC5400
        Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
        Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
        M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

It was something that I saw while getting details on something I want to get for my Yukon Denali and thought it might be good. I live in NYC and anyone who needs up to date info if something is being done to your car the quicker the better.

Comment

We've actually partnered with Connect2Car to offer one of these units to a forum member. The review should prove useful for all. Check out the contest here:

Connect2Car Anywhere G2 Contest.
            Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

Comment

Working...
            X