No announcement yet.

1997 Tahoe SS Project

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Tahoe SS Project

Hi everyone! Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and my project. My dad and I are building up a 1997 Tahoe 2 door. We are doing some very unique modifications along with your typical go-fast hot-rod mods. Im handling the Audio/Video and in keeping with the theme of making it unique, Im strongly considering a CarPC. Ive actually been interested in these for quite a few years now, but have never really wanted to hack up my cars and dashes and possibly not have a stereo for a long period of time. But since we have the truck stripped and are in no rush, I have plenty of time to work on it and get it right. Im still in the planning stages right now, but once I decide on components and start setting things up, I'll create a work log so you all can see my progress. Who knows, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of our special project along the way too. Input and advice is always appreciated, and Im sure I will have a ton of questions. Im really looking forward to this and can't wait to share with the community.

Still my favorite body style... I'd love to see some sneak peeks of this project!
    Play with it, 'til it's broke.