Need help with firewall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with firewall

I have a 2004 honda accord 4dr l4. I replaced all the factory speakers, and head unit on my own, no problem.
    I got a sub, and have the power on lead, ground, and rca cables the HU connected no problems.

I am having a hell of a time getting my 12v cable from the battery through my firewall.

Does anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions that may help me?

Originally posted by iamthecheese View Post
    I have a 2004 honda accord 4dr l4. I replaced all the factory speakers, and head unit on my own, no problem.
    I got a sub, and have the power on lead, ground, and rca cables the HU connected no problems.

I am having a hell of a time getting my 12v cable from the battery through my firewall.

Does anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions that may help me?
    for some stupid reason honda stopped pre-drilling holes in the firewall around 2000. All you can really do is tap a hole somewhere with a high speed drill and a gold bit. Under your pedals you should see a piece in the material shaped like a diamond thats pre-cut. drill your hole under there and you wont hit anything in the engine bay.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
    X