Voice Recognition Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Recognition Software

I am building a car pc, currently have a mini-itx intel motherboard, cpu: 230. I am looking for computer software that will let me use voice commands to do simple things like listen to and scroll through music, as well as start the car and run functionsof the vehicle.

Is anyone aware of software like this and how I can get it?

Hi I'm new at this too, I believe the major front ends (centrafuse, riderunner, streetdeck etc.) have voice recognition capability to control music and other functions, but require you to push a button first to tell it to listen. To voice control the car functions, the computer needs to control them, so that means something like a fusion brain.
    Acer Aspire One carputer
    1983 Mitsubishi Sigma SE
    Progress: [||||||--------------]
    Temporary netbook setup complete
    Planning a real carputer...

Comment

RRVoiceControl comes to mind....
      Has the capability to control most of RideRunners commands, including music.
      I believe the major front ends (centrafuse, riderunner, streetdeck etc.) have voice recognition capability to control music and other functions, but require you to push a button first to tell it to listen.
      Granted your desire to not push a button is not met, but you will be hard pressed to find any VR software, that uses an attention phrase, that is reliable, given the automobile environment...
      ...JJG

Comment

Dragon Naturally Speaking
        has a generic voice-to-type interface, pain to tech it though.

what about the winXP built-in one?
        MacMini in an Alfa? - Why not!

Comment

Working...
        X