cougar gaming pc install:the pain and blood shed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cougar gaming pc install:the pain and blood shed

ive already installed my keybord and the mecanical part of my power button and light now i need the electrical parts in place i am also making an automatic trunk where if the door is unlocked and i pop it it opens and when i lock it it closes
    1992 thunderbird .... white with black interior gaming PC 500 watts of power per channel and 1000 watts to the sub unknown psu and a V6 supercharged that came stock. ........... I need help

You do know that this forum is for COMPLETED projects, right?
    It's also for showing off your project.

So you're failing on two counts.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
      So you're failing on two counts.
      leave it to D-Perv to get yah
      - Project: Unified Car Control
      - Original OpenMobile Interface Designer

Comment

yeah where the f**k are all these other subjects this is all it lets me write on i cant find this so called software forum and im only 17 just turned this december and i just joined this forum first forum ive ever joined
        1992 thunderbird .... white with black interior gaming PC 500 watts of power per channel and 1000 watts to the sub unknown psu and a V6 supercharged that came stock. ........... I need help

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/

software is near the bottom
          My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
          "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
          carpc undecided

Comment

thank you and i just found out what you ment the forum jump thingy i was clicking forum and them four options went up and thats the only one that would let me post and then i found the audio by going to the forum home and someone added something from that forum so i clicked the link saying audio forum subcatagory so thanks so much

Comment

and im showing off my whole project in sections like chapters like in halo you know the piller of autum, the horse we rode in on , and so on

Comment

Originally posted by atterack833 View Post
                and im showing off my whole project in sections like chapters like in halo you know the piller of autum, the horse we rode in on , and so on
                just without punctuation...

next project? subaru brz
                carpc undecided

Comment

Honestly, is this a joke?

It's Christmas, not April fools.

Let this thread die a relatively dignified death and post your project in the worklogs section instead. Those 'chapters' you're talking about are called posts.

Also, listen to soundman, use some grammar. A single slab of text with all lower case letters and little if any punctuation is difficult to read and just a little annoying.

Jon

P.s. Merry Christmas!

Comment

**** you all to hell and that aterack guy is not the first to wright a wall of text

and another guy wrote a wall of text even biger that his and it was a dosey

Comment

Wow, this is hilarious. not that I want to hate on your desire to do some carpc modification...i must say. Brush up a little bit.

There is this awesome search button in the upper right hand corner. Use it often, and rephrase your search term if you dont find the correct answer right away.

Use he Wiki. There is some good information in there.

Scroll down the page a little bit. Maybe google has damaged your abilities to look past the first page for your results. But they are out there.

Oh, and go to your first grade teacher, and tell her that you need to start over.

Why do I feel like I just wasted three precious minutes of my life.
                      - Project: Unified Car Control
                      - Original OpenMobile Interface Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                        Creating a second account won't help you.
                        Haha, whatever gave him away... Spelling?

Comment

**** you all to hell and that aterack guy is not the first to wright a wall of text
                          must have meant Help you all to hell?

next project? subaru brz
                          carpc undecided

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
                            Help you all to hell?
                            Forum Charades! My Turn!

Hmmm I would say...

Lick you all to hell?

Did I win?

EDIT: Isn't Forum Charades just like Hangman?
                            Originally posted by menudude
                            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Working...
                            X