Need help on new sound system for 94 Seville SLS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on new sound system for 94 Seville SLS

I have a 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS with the Bose Gold Series sound system. I would like some general knowledge on how I should upgrade speakers/tweeters/woofers/etc. I have no knowledge of sound systems whatsoever. The more details, options, specs you can give the better. Thanks, Adam.

this is primarily a site for car computers, so it might not be the best place for that info.

i know there are a couple caddy guys around, i am not sure if they have the info you need...

you could try crutchfield.com, some caddy forums, or try talking to some local car audio shops, they might be more familiar with your specific car.
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare911 View Post
      I have a 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS with the Bose Gold Series sound system. I would like some general knowledge on how I should upgrade speakers/tweeters/woofers/etc. I have no knowledge of sound systems whatsoever. The more details, options, specs you can give the better. Thanks, Adam.
      Updating the Bose radio is an all or none proposition in a Caddy. You can't just replace the speakers or drop in a different head unit. You either replace all of it:hU, speakers, wires, everythingk or leave it alone.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
      X