Ham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ham

Anyone tried puttin their Carpc's on ham? A while ago I was talking to a Ham radio club and they said their were member workingon set ups makign Wan's with computers and Ham's...not carputers just home computers though.

Google it, its been around for forever....
    They have computer to computer repeated networks that operate at like 1/10 of dialup speed and a repeater based mobile data network with internet nodes, but thats about 1/2 dialup speed. Great for sending GPS position or weather but not much else.
    openMobile - An open source C# Front End (why choose openMobile?)
    - Always Recruiting Developers -
    Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

Comment

Ham

Hello,

I have schematics for a truly pc controlled ham radio. I am going to try and get my ham radio license and try it out. Thought this would be cool to tie into a front end for ease of use, if anyone is interested I will dig them up and post them somewhere just let me know.

Romay
      Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I had googles it some and saw alot of info about it - I guess i was mostly looking for feedback from real users who did it - just curious how it worked for them

Comment

Working...
        X