problem with touchscreen mac mini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with touchscreen mac mini

i have a mac mini in my car running virtual box to run centrafuse and the touchscreen works when i first boot and then like 10 mins it will just stop working has anyone ever had this problem or knows anything i can do to resolve this problem.

lol, there is another thread in the general hardware area with a similar problem-- he looses all usb devies after 10 min.

so, what power supply are you using(i think the 2 stiuations are different, just want to make sure), and do you have any other usb devices that are plugged in and continue to work after the TS fails?
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

i have the carnetix P2140 and there is more things pluged in usb for example my powermate still works and my usb hardrive is still working

Comment

in the virtual box, does it still recognise the touch screen after it stops working?

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

im not sure but i will check and the other thing is if i close out of the virtual box and go back to the mac os and the T.S still does not work

Comment

it has been a while since i worked on mac's-- is there something like windows device manager--ie: where you can see what drivers are loaded and if they are working? if there is, i would check that as well(i also haven't worked with VB, but assume that closing and opening it would refesh the devices it is using).

what about reslotting the touch screen? does it work after doing that?

next project? subaru brz
            carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
            X