No announcement yet.

Touchscreen and Apple Macbook Pro Laptop set up?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen and Apple Macbook Pro Laptop set up?

I basically have an idea where I can just mount a 7in touch screen to my dash and have the screen plugged into my Macbook Pro that will be under a seat. The whole purpose is to just use my laptop to listen to my music and use the internet every so often while i am traveling. I have an aircard so that's my internet source. When the laptop is in the car I want it to be able to charge if it needs it, that's about it. When the car is done traveling, I want to be able to disconnect my laptop from the screen and take it with me.

I have an iPhone but don't really want to use it while I am driving. The screen is too small and it is a pain to keep on looking at it while the network updates as i am driving = not very safe.

If anyone has an idea that can improve on this I am all ears! I just want to use my laptop while driving through a mounted touch screen. I dont want lose wires or cables in my car because its just an eye sore... any insight would be great!

check the laptop, or mac section, or the faq's, there is tons of info in each.
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided