Returning member from the UK and after a new pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning member from the UK and after a new pc

Well im returning to the car pc setup, currently have no kit what so ever so now on the look out for some bargins or complete set ups.
    so if any of you have anythings send me a private message over?

Im chris and live in the United Kingdom / England. Hello all

Hey welcome back to the fold! You should check out this post, pretty good starting point thats for sure. http://www.mp3car.com/classifieds/15...ml#post1498408 For a frontend I would have a look at Driveline, it's free, nothing to install and is very functional. I have the pdc and tpms boards designed by robby as well as the pic chips if you are wanting to add those to your build. Good Luck SNO
    Last edited by SNOtwistR; 10-28-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

thank you SNotwistR i will have a look at it now

Comment

Hello Chris,

Another UK member here .

Cheers,
        Dave
        Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Comment

hi dave.

what are the current up to date front ends? and any that will run engine info using obd cables?

Comment

Good evening, I'm using riderunner, elite lite 2 and dashcommand as front end, skin and obd app. Dashcommand cost me 25 dollars a few years ago but works well

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
            Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Comment

will have a look into them. found a computer set up with a 60gig ssd hdd for 155 delivered so will have the main bit done.

Comment

I have a double din Lilliput 7" monitor for sale thats wired for auto switch on and reverse.
                PMed.

Comment

Working...
                X