Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wattup?

Wattup Guys.
    My name is Chris by most of my friends call me Noonan (my last name). Im 16 and Im gettin my permit soon. Since Im gettin a permit soon, I guess I should start looking for cars, and what to put in them right? Thats pretty much why im here.

Im not sure on what kind of car I want but I think its gona end up being a ricer.

thats nice noonan, nice to see someone my age around here. (not really)
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Greets.
      4st Insanity

:google:

Comment

Please get the driving part down before you start to destract your attention by having a puter in your car.
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Originally posted by Noonan
          Im not sure on what kind of car I want but I think its gona end up being a ricer.

You youngin's and your strange taste in cars hehe, I guess I am the last of Generation X, and therefore am incabable of understanding the whole "ricer" thing, ??? My mustang will do it for me, hehe. Oh, and my lincoln with the carputer
          My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
          Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

MeanGT, Excuse me! Im a gen-y and Im not a ricer. I hate my car. and your mustang its a pony car for a reason. it has no reason to run with the big horses. Sorry.

Sup Noonan
            Originally posted by menudude
            thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

i hate ricers! I like the big trucks. Hence big tires and lift on cherokee
              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Trucks the best way to go . Or get a Honda with a Huge wing and lots of stickers I hear you get alot of extra HP from them stickers. JK
                Click Me to go to PicaraPc
                Click Me to see the goods
                CPU:Picara PC TX3 P-III 1GHz w/XP Pro
                Display: Xenarc 7" VGA Touch screen
                Sound: SoundBlaster Extigy
                HU 1:Panasonic CQ-DVR909U
                HU 2:Performance Teknique 7" in-dash LCD
                CD Changer: Alpine CRA-1655RF
                Amp Highs: MA Audio M480i
                Amp Lows: MA Audio SY5011DX
                Highs: Audiobahn AS65Q 6.5"
                Mids: Audiobahn ABF39Q 6x9
                Fill: Audiobahn ACX460p 4x6
                Lows:2 Adiobahn 1000Qs

Comment

Originally posted by Noonan
                  swings leg back....
                  CRACK...
                  nice swift kick in the nuts...

seriously... worry about driving first, not distracting yourself... as Defiler said.

~Mike
                  Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                  PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                  2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Originally posted by Defiler
                    Please get the driving part down before you start to destract your attention by having a puter in your car.
                    this man speaks the truth. My mp3box ended up costing me my first car.

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
                      this man speaks the truth. My mp3box ended up costing me my first car.
                      do you have a story to share?

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                        do you have a story to share?
                        inexperienced driver+mp3box=bad

Comment

I must be one of the oldest folks on this here forum. Never was very mature!
                          Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                          Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

ha ha yeah, i just found out about mobile video about 2 months ago, you don't get out much in a little town with few computers and even less time to get on them with work and all. but man, i'm hooked and i've read almost everything on here about carputers, i'm five years ahead of my game around here. thanks guys
                            Dupe Accounts/Troll

Comment

"ricers" are the next generation muscle cars.
                              I bet you can buy more stuff for a civic than you can for any camaro, mustang, hell a 350!

Im 26, and hell Im aware of that Im no civic owner, but times have changed since I started driving. Hell, my 1st car was a '76 z28.
                              2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                              AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                              OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Working...
                              X