Newb here...have questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb here...have questions.

So...I figured I'd go with the m10000 mobo, some 120v dc-dc converter, and a slim slot-feed cd/dvd drive. What else do I need? Video card or will onboard do? Sound card quality on this board? I have 7200 120gig hd, and I'll get plenty of ram. What else?

What is the measurements of 7.x" screens? 10.x"? I need to know heigth and width to see what will fit in consol.

Guess that's it for now...

Onboard video should be plenty fine. The sound is another story go with an Audigy or Extigy from Soundblaster. Nice external cards with good sound quality.

Comment

You mean something DIN sized like http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-7VGA.htm (thats the one i want). Why do you really need slot feed though?

Comment

Originally posted by mugu
        You mean something DIN sized like http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-7VGA.htm (thats the one i want). Why do you really need slot feed though?
        I have more room than a double DIN where I'm going to put a screen, which is why I wanted to know the dimensions of each.

Why do I need slot feed? I don't, I just want it. And why not get it? It's not too expensive and that is what I want to do.

Comment

(sorry to steal ur thunder) but i jst noticed that the new $NZ3500 sony head deck comes with a tray cd? y? whats the advantages?
          92 Subaru Legacy Wagon

Epia MII12000 :D
          Morex 80W
          120G External HDD
          16x2 Charater Display
          Creative IR Remote
          VIA Sereniti 2000 Mini ITX Case
          7.2Ah SLA Tank
          PCMCIA 802.11b
          256DDR Ram

Diamonds are for girls- wise men follow the stars

Comment

Originally posted by nzKAOSnz
            (sorry to steal ur thunder) but i jst noticed that the new $NZ3500 sony head deck comes with a tray cd? y? whats the advantages?
            Stops Jumping apparently, thats the theory behind it.

Ron
            www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
            Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

Working...
            X