Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini-itx mother boards.

hello all , i'm new to the forum.

i was wondering if anyone has used mini-itx in their set-up. i was looking to use that since its small and has network/graphics/and sound.

thanks in advance.

Most people use VIA ITX boards.

Comment

the epia you want at this current moment is the 1ghz Nehemiah. watch out for imposters though, thems called ezra. there was a spec change during the middle of production (thats smart, aint it) and any board made after march 2003 is the new update nehemiah core.

Comment

I don't have on in my truck...yet...but I am running one at home set up like it would be in the truck...minus VGA display.

I have the Nehemiah board, 256M ram, 7200rpm laptop HD, Slim-Slotload DVD Rom. (And an ATI card that games ok...but I don't know if I would put it in the vehicle.)

It all runs off a PW-70 power supply that takes (of course) 12vdc input at about 7 amps.

Right now it is my main computer...my bigger/faster one is constantly being used to crunch video.

My whole setup was about $250 or so. Add a nice VGA screen and you are set. I have not yet found a Divx it wouldn't play perfectly...of course it easily plays regular DVDs or DVD-Rs.

my 2c.
        current projects

Comment

Working...
        X