sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds

i have 2 pioneer 12's and recently they started making this loud rattiling noise and there not hitting hard like they use to i wanna is it the box or the subs making the noise

um, we aren't a car audo forum. for that kinda thing check
    http://www.caraudioforum.com/

we are nerds who put computers in their cars. werd.

sounds like u brokes it. bust out the shopping cart cause its time for somebody to get new subs.. whoot

Comment

Originally posted by altitude
      um, we aren't a car audo forum. for that kinda thing check
      http://www.caraudioforum.com/

SOME OF US are nerds who put computers in their cars. werd.

sounds like u brokes it. bust out the shopping cart cause its time for somebody to get new subs.. whoot
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Newb asks question in Newbs section- I think that's ok.... And anyway, it's not a completely dumb question....
        Yeah sounds like it's had it
        In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")
        Bunny's first poo
        __ U

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti
          Newb asks question in Newbs section- I think that's ok.... And anyway, it's not a completely dumb question....
          Yeah sounds like it's had it
          your right, this is a general audio question i wouldnt have had a problem answering his question but altitide who is a newbie ran him off before I could, so for that he can drink a gallon of bleach j/k
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
            your right, this is a general audio question i wouldnt have had a problem answering his question but altitide who is a newbie ran him off before I could, so for that he can drink a gallon of bleach j/k
            No it wasn't directed at you, but yeah, strange another newb shot him down...
            My point is I am led to believe that mp3car.com is for most users, still mostly about mobile audio (but a bit different of course). I mean, I've seen more ridiculous questions, like 'what colour shall I paint my car' etc...
            In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")
            Bunny's first poo
            __ U

Comment

thats who i was talking about, i was agreeing with you lol

Comment

Working...
              X