Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here.

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to say im new here.. Been browsing for the last couple days. I thought of making one of these and i started doing research and of course i found this place. There seems to be a lot of great information here.

Ive bought a cheap 7" display, case.. etc.. I plan on putting this stuff together next week to try it out.

Im currently the manager of a computer store where i live so if i can help anyone out, im more than willing.

Peace
    James

Originally posted by siueclipse
    Hey everyone.

I just wanted to say im new here.. Been browsing for the last couple days. I thought of making one of these and i started doing research and of course i found this place. There seems to be a lot of great information here.

Ive bought a cheap 7" display, case.. etc.. I plan on putting this stuff together next week to try it out.

Im currently the manager of a computer store where i live so if i can help anyone out, im more than willing.

Peace
    James
    Welcome to the fray James! There's a whole buttload of info on everything you could ever hope to pop in your rig here! I've been around this site for a few years, and let me tell, you: hang around long enough, and you'll get enough ideas to make your wallet scream for mercy!
    The ALEXIS Project
    MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
    Color Coding :
    DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

You are off to the right start...just jump in, and see what you like.

There are hundreds of opinions on this board...and only mine is correct
      current projects

Comment

Working...
      X