Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the **** did i MAKE (jcp-alpha)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what the **** did i MAKE (jcp-alpha)

    just in testing mode , but it sounds GGGGGGREAT

    5.1 in the CAR.

    8.jpeg latest file
    Attached Files
    the sun always shine

  • #2
    An inappropriately titled thread?
    http://carpc.riposte.net
    I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

    Comment


    • #3
      oh dear god that is one hell of a wire mess
      '98 Explorer Sport
      http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
      AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
      80% done

      Comment


      • #4
        My god ?! Do you still know which cable is for what ??
        I know for sure that you've got some work to do


        Your front-end looks very good btw ! Which one is it ?

        Comment


        • #5
          front-end is selfmade with visual basic.

          the cables are easy to identify if you builded it yourself



          Originally posted by Wizardtm
          My god ?! Do you still know which cable is for what ??
          I know for sure that you've got some work to do


          Your front-end looks very good btw ! Which one is it ?
          the sun always shine

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wizardtm
            Your front-end looks very good btw !
            I agree, it looks very nice.
            Scott

            MCS-PC
            Epia M-10000
            XP Pro; 512MB; 60GB (2.5")
            Panasonic Slot SlimDVD/CD-RW
            7" Lilliput (Touchscreen)
            Casetronic C137 w/ 90W PSU (Temp)
            19V Laptop Adapter (Temp)

            Comment


            • #7
              Stupid thread name, but your front end looks pretty cool. Are you going to share the front end?
              Check out the progress of my carputer at http://www.monkeytails.net

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by foreal429
                but your front end looks pretty cool. Are you going to share the front end?
                I said this to a girl in a club last weekend - I received a slap

                GingerPrince

                Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

                Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
                CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GingerPrince
                  I said this to a girl in a club last weekend - I received a slap


                  Stop chatting up slappers then.


                  That backend actually makes me feel good about my wiring now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GingerPrince
                    I said this to a girl in a club last weekend - I received a slap
                    If you got a slap, you might as well have got a good feel of the backend first!!!
                    Check out the progress of my carputer at http://www.monkeytails.net

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      frontend wil be available after cleaning uP.




                      Originally posted by foreal429
                      If you got a slap, you might as well have got a good feel of the backend first!!!
                      the sun always shine

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        a f#### mess thats what

                        Originally posted by BOND007BE
                        just in testing mode , but it sounds GGGGGGREAT

                        5.1 in the CAR.
                        neat interface. Did you use a subclassed button control or are they just static images for the buttons?

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          for now they are static buttons


                          Originally posted by beakmyn
                          neat interface. Did you use a subclassed button control or are they just static images for the buttons?
                          the sun always shine

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Damn that's some mighty fine afro engineering job you got there.
                            NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                            If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X