Looking 4 comparison pics of lcds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 4 comparison pics of lcds

Outside the 3 pics in the FAQ, does anyone have good shots of there systems display? Id like to see the difference between rca and vga among different kinds of screen makers.

i.e. a pic of an rca lcd screen from digitalww and one from mp3player.com--a pic of digitalww's rca and vga units. and so on.
    '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
    ForemostWebHosting
    SpeedGuyParts.com

Trust us...VGA looks better than ntsc composite.
    current projects

Comment

It's in the FAQ posted at the top of this forum

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

THANK YOU GUYS!!! I was about to use my composite on my car puter to get out the cheap way until I just now hooked my laptop up to it to see how it looks. I didn't realize that it was THAT blurry!! Oh well, that means more money into the car puter for a VGA LCD. I want like a 15" LCD how much do those run for a touchscreen? I know the normal cheaper 15" LCDs have come way down to like $200 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by williamn333
          THANK YOU GUYS!!! I was about to use my composite on my car puter to get out the cheap way until I just now hooked my laptop up to it to see how it looks. I didn't realize that it was THAT blurry!! Oh well, that means more money into the car puter for a VGA LCD. I want like a 15" LCD how much do those run for a touchscreen? I know the normal cheaper 15" LCDs have come way down to like $200 or less.
          Wow 15" in a car, thats huge you sure you want that size??

Touchscreen is a kit i doubt you can buy a 15" touch screen monitoe, just buy a 15" TSK overlay, they are quite expensive though, + the cost of the monitor
          www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
          Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

If you want a 15" touchscreen display, check out ELOTouch, they do a lot of touchscreen stuff

Garry
            Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
            www.aimee.cc

Comment

http://www.touchscreens.com/ I have this kit for my 15" lcd in my Yukon. You can even find the same kit cheaper. i have seen it for as low as $150.

my 15" is right at home in my yukon. in anything smaller in might be out of place.

Comment

Working...
              X