New on the Carpc Block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on the Carpc Block

Just wanted to say hello to all the mp3car members - new and old. Yes, I am a noob. Much respect to all the pioneers in the carpc arena. I will make sure that I before asking

Originally posted by e_z_street
    I will make sure that I before asking

You learn quick ,, But really, welcome and fair warning, this fun little hobby quickly becomes very expensive
    My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
    Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

You learn quick ,, But really, welcome and fair warning, this fun little hobby quickly becomes very expensive
      Thanks MeanGT,

I know, I might have to start selling crack to supplement my carpc addiction. I have already been taxing my credit card in preparation for my install. Still debating on / saving for the lcd and the mobo. I have audigy nx usb, xmpcr with optical kit/blitzsafe antenna, and a laptop to test out stuff. Will be ordering the cheapo gps from ebay soon. I want to keep the install as stealth as possible. I would like to mount 10.4" lcd in dash if possible. Can't wait to get it all running.

Comment

10.4 is stealth?

Comment

10.4 is stealth?
          10.4 is stealth [as possible] if it is in dash:

I want to keep the install as stealth as possible.
          I would like to mount 10.4" lcd in dash if possible.
          and you have limo tint :P

Hopefully the screen will be the only [carpc related] thing visible and will fold into the dash when not in use.

Comment

Working...
          X