Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't find the download for mediacar on www.mediacar.org? Where do I find it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find the download for mediacar on www.mediacar.org? Where do I find it?

I'm really new to MP3cars and things but I've been told that mediacar is the program to use and I want to test it out.

I've looked on the offical web site for medicar but I can't find the download. where do I down load it from?

Please could you help a newbie out

If you don't get it by the time I get home i'll email it to you. I have it on a cd there. Post here if you get it.
    Peter
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeskinner
      I'm really new to MP3cars and things but I've been told that mediacar is the program to use and I want to test it out.

I've looked on the offical web site for medicar but I can't find the download. where do I down load it from?

Did you tried Coyote's site?

Comment

Yep!
        I just checked, you can get it there.

Originally posted by mikeskinner

Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Working...
        X