Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilliput 7in. Touchscreen question (easy)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 7in. Touchscreen question (easy)...

I have a question about the Lilliput 7in. touchscreen I was hoping someone could answer...

Does the touchscreen act as a keyboard when interfaced with Mountfocus software? ie, no need for a regular keyboard? I know this sounds like a silly question, but I just wanted to verify this before ordering a Lilliput.

On a funny side note, I've been trying to build a carputer for months now, and was stuck on the LCD screen (wanted a small touchscreen). I stumbled across this site, and was amazed there are so many people with similar asperations! It's a great site, and thanks to everyone who posts!

not familiar with the software but people have successfully been using On-Screen Keyboard software with the Lilliput screens in the past so I'm assuming you'd have no problems...

Comment

Even if it does work, I'll bet you wont like it! Nothing beats a full travel keyboard, something about keys that move really makes it nice.
      At a minimum, there would have to be a beep on each key being pressed, other wise you never know when the key is activated!

Comment

I actually have a USB Happy Hacker keyboard (using it to type this now , but to do alot of things I really want to use the touchscreen if at all possible. I've never had the experience of working with one of these before, so thought I would check first. Just bid on one at Ebay, so I guess I'll find out!

Comment

have you guys tried the XP Pro on screen keyboard?

start menu> all programs> accesories> accesibility> on-screen keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by SB911
            have you guys tried the XP Pro on screen keyboard?

start menu> all programs> accesories> accesibility> on-screen keyboard
            Yes...but its really too small to use on a 7" monitor with any ease

Mondeo 1.8 Zetec : Epia 800 : 60gb drive : Lilliput 7" VGA : Sapphire USB GPS : Opus 90w : WinXP : Road Runer : Destinator

Comment

Working...
            X