Pda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pda

I don't know where to put this, so i guess i'll put it here.

Is it at all possible to use a pda for resources/computer? using the windows ce operating system to control/manage music & gps. i think that it'd be pretty neat to have a (larger) touchscreen in place of the pda and run a carputer that ways. hows it sound?
    52-hit-combo?! Is that really necessary?

I think/heard someone had tried this before...not sure whats the outcome though.

I guess it did turned up cool

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky327
      I think/heard someone had tried this before...not sure whats the outcome though.

I guess it did turned up cool
      really? do you think that it'd fly with palm os? or maybe some hacking would do the trick. i recently got a tungsten e... i don't know what to use it for. hoping that it would work with this.

Comment

Check this thread :

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14162

I havent really read it but Im sure you will get some idea...do a search on "PDA"

Comment

doesn't really work. they're using it as an amp controller. well, thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

This is extremely simple to do using visual basic and winsock. I'm using a jornada 547 and a hawking's wired cf card. Just give me an e-mail if you want help, it's only a few lines of code.

Comment

Working...
            X