dimensions of lilliput stand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimensions of lilliput stand

i REALLY need to know the dimensions of the stand of a lilliput screen, i know it is that butterfly looking thing, but what are the dimensions. as in how far are the screws from each side and also how ddoes it connect to anything? does it screw in or is it and adhesive? im not allowed to get anything for the comp until i know that i will be able to put a screen in there.

if this is a stupid question im sorry just dont flame me.

im talking about the automotive bracket in the upper left corner how does that connect and what are its dimensions?
    Attached Files

Comment

so nobody has any idea what im talking about huh?

Comment

come on guys help me out?

Comment

Give me about 10 minutes and I'll measure mine. It just happens to be close by. The bracket has adhesive ont eh back of it and the way it attaches to the monitor is by that block (the square thing in the middle). It slides into a channel that is on the back of the monitor and then you turn the screw that runs throught the middle of the block to tighten it.
          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy2700
            come on guys help me out?
            Cool the jets bud, as soon as i find my stand ill answer your questions if someone else doesnt already

-EVOXTC
            Vehicle: 2003 Mistubishi Evolution
            PC Specs: 1gHz Nehemiah M10000
            512mb RAM
            Windows XP Professional
            80gb 7200rpm 8mb cache HDD
            UI: MediaEngine 2.1

Comment

bout 4.75 by 3.75 inches
              Vehicle: 2003 Mistubishi Evolution
              PC Specs: 1gHz Nehemiah M10000
              512mb RAM
              Windows XP Professional
              80gb 7200rpm 8mb cache HDD
              UI: MediaEngine 2.1

Comment

Measurements

Here ya go. Supra was very close.
                7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                ATVMS.com

Comment

Thank you guys so much, this is great information. sorry about being ****y.

Comment

Working...
                  X