Another Lurker with a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Lurker with a question

Yes I did use the search function. I have been a lurker here for about 3 months. I have been interested in building my own project but have been waiting till I moved from Hawaii to NV. Now I am ready to start but I have a question, My truck is used off road as much as on road, I have seen a few people asking about shock and other elements from off roading but I don't run like the guy with the F150 at 80+ more like rock crawling, but anyway. I want to go the easy way and buy one already assembled can anyone recommend a good and reputable website to buy a pre-made system I have found carpc.com and logisysis.com along with carpod.ca but are there any more that anyone can recomend I am leaning toward carpod. I am looking to spend around 1500 or less, thanks for any help you guys can give.
    Shuttle X case, 865G chipset,P4 3.2, Dual Channel DDR 400 * 2 512 DDR, Onborad audio Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio 250GB HD, Toshiba 4xDVD,48xCD, Wifi B, Raiden 9600 256mb AGP. Wintv PCI, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, USB GPS

what are you looking for in pc?
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

The basics, DVD, MP3, GPS, wireless, TV multiple screens in the future, and be able to play thru my existing system
      Shuttle X case, 865G chipset,P4 3.2, Dual Channel DDR 400 * 2 512 DDR, Onborad audio Realtek ALC 650 6 channel audio 250GB HD, Toshiba 4xDVD,48xCD, Wifi B, Raiden 9600 256mb AGP. Wintv PCI, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse, USB GPS

Comment

Working...
      X