Micro-atx?, ITX?, slimDrive?, PCI - Choices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro-atx?, ITX?, slimDrive?, PCI - Choices

Whats up everyone. I'm new to the hobby and really can't wait to get started. I've been researching for probably a month now and I'm stuck.

Are there any ITX cases out there with a pci slot? and will hold a opus psu?

I would go with a Micro-atx but then I would be missing out on a slimline drive,... if I'm correct.

So really the two things I'm trying to get together is the slimline drive option and a pci slot.

Thanx for the help guys. Can't wait to start playing.

Originally posted by kembond
    Whats up everyone. I'm new to the hobby and really can't wait to get started. I've been researching for probably a month now and I'm stuck.

Are there any ITX cases out there with a pci slot? and will hold a opus psu?

I would go with a Micro-atx but then I would be missing out on a slimline drive,... if I'm correct.

So really the two things I'm trying to get together is the slimline drive option and a pci slot.

Thanx for the help guys. Can't wait to start playing.
    How about C137 found on this page:
    http://www.travla.com/Products/products.html
    Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Welcome, have fun, but please check out the other threads by the other newies. But off the top of my head I don't believe there is a case for mini-itx and a pci slot. Most will offer riser 90 degree adapters or the flex adapter.
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

arkadiyp that is perfect, thank you so much.
        I've never known what a riser was, that must be why I was having probs I guess.

Thanx for the info and the welcome guys.

Comment

I like the flex-atx form factor better than all of the above... i just wish there were more options in it. it seems the only things i can find are P3, sdram.

Comment

Working...
          X