• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Engine and Media Car

Thanks

They are not the same

Some people thing ME is better.

Some people think MC is better.

They're free, so just go out there and try them.

Comment

I'm sorry about the blank posts, I don't know why they're showing up :o

Comment

MC is better
        Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
        Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
        sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

I tried ME first and thought it couldnt get any better. Then I tried MC and I knew it couldnt get any better. Then FrodoPlayer came out and WOW...once he gets the bugs out...watch out MC and ME!

Download them all and see which one works best for you.
          2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I gotta try that Frodoplayer out, seems pretty nice.
            Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

i want to see some features like voices that are in frodo in MC. I dont like that there is no main screen in frodo like in mc. MC i can edit background on photoshop...so my name is there hehe. I would like to see mc have more skins ...i cant find more...does anyone know where ican find more?
              DICE Los Angeles
              ]

Comment

I personally like Media Engine over MediaCar but then again I haven't tried FROOODOO player yet.
                Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

All 3 are great FREE programs, much better than any program you'd pay for. Just need to get some more hardware supported on all of them (The D-Link DSB-R100 just ain't cuttin it for Radio reception). Maybe some more TV card support as well.
                  1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

oh I just finished installing Frodo player.
                    Here's my thoughts:
                    -Frodo player seems to be the best carputer interface so far. its straight to the point and loads faster of the 3. I think I'm going to use this now unless I have to "show-off" then I'll whip out the mediacar or mediaeingine
                    -media car is good and I love that brushed metal skin. it'll get the job done. I also love that equilizer screen, you can just pump the bass up at will
                    -ive been using media engine since 1.77 and it works very well. Sometimes it takes more then a second for music/videos to load but for the most part it is a very good interface program.

so in short all three are good free programs, you cant go wrong with installing all of htem such as I have done
                    PEACE
                    Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Working...
                    X