GPS Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Software

I'm know dealing with the software for the carpc. I've been looking at the mappoint, since i have mediacar installed. Both look great!!!! The problem is mappoint seems not to have voice guidance or any other type like arrows. It only has text which would be difficult to read during the drive. So it would be great if you could tell me any other gps software with voice guidance and embedded in mediacar or any other carpc program. Thanks

V.O.I.C.E.S. is an application that provides speed/routing in MapPoint, and can be run in MediaCar (and other applications) as well.

There is also my External Destinator control program for MediaCar, that gives you Destinator 2 for PC support in MediaCar.

The MediaEngine developers are currently looking at how to integrate Destinator into their application also.

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

Mappoint has a plugin called AGPS and it has voice and a arrow display when to make turns. Here is the link, http://www.techgt.com/agps/
      "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Working...
      X