Just got my mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my mobo

I wanted to know how i can power a via epia m 10000 at home. I want to test it at my house with a regular home psu, before i recieve the opus 90 w. Im not sure as to how i go about trying to power it and would appreciate any help... I have searched this topic and im sre its been discussed before , but i cant seem to find the answer.

Any standard ATX power supply. I use the cheapest thing I could find at Fry's (which was 250 watts, plenty for my carpc)
    -Daniele

Comment

You just hook it up to any regular ATX PSU, it should work good. I did this so I know it will work
      '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by good2speed
        I wanted to know how i can power a via epia m 10000 at home. I want to test it at my house with a regular home psu, before i recieve the opus 90 w. Im not sure as to how i go about trying to power it and would appreciate any help... I have searched this topic and im sre its been discussed before , but i cant seem to find the answer.
        You can power it, test it or use it using standard pc parts. standard PSU, case, memory, hdd ,etc,etc..
        Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
        Status -->
        Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
        BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Working...
        X