Carputer and music start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carputer and music start

I'm exploring the possibility of building a carputer like many of you have. My questions are:

If I shutdown the car in the middle of a song and later on restart the car:
    1) Will the same song start playing automatically or do I have to select it manually again?
    2) If it does start automatically, will it start in the same spot it was before turning the car off?
    3) How about a DVD movie?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
    My Car PC

Depends on the software. I know mine will (FP) and I believe ME and MC do the same but I am not sure.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
      Depends on the software. I know mine will (FP) and I believe ME and MC do the same but I am not sure.

What is FP and where can I get it?

Thanks
      My Car PC

Comment

FP = Frodo Player, explore this forum a bit and you'll find what you need.
        CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Heres the link for FrodoPlayer
          Link
          Installed
          Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
          512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
          Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
          [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by asci01
            I'm exploring the possibility of building a carputer like many of you have. My questions are:

If I shutdown the car in the middle of a song and later on restart the car:
            1) Will the same song start playing automatically or do I have to select it manually again?
            2) If it does start automatically, will it start in the same spot it was before turning the car off?
            3) How about a DVD movie?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
            I use the hibernate fature. Song comes back up right where you left off in MediaCar. I am one of the few who haven't tried frodoplayer. Its the whole idea of having to remake my Batman skins.

Batman
            [email protected]
            www.samshomepage.net

Comment

Even with the hibernate feature, iTunes will not continue playing the song. It remains paused in the spot it was at when the computer first went into hibernate mode. Winamp will continue playing, but the SQ isnt as good as with iTunes. The newer version of iTunes wont even let me go into hibernate while its playing a song, only when paused, needless to say I went back to the old version.

Comment

Working...
              X