Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! i'm a noob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi! i'm a noob!

    hello guys, i just recently got linked to this forum from clubrsx.com and i saw how you guys have integrated computers into your cars. i just thought that was so cool so i joined the forum and hopefully i will grasp the concept within a few months so i can do this to my car also.

  • #2
    Welcome!
    You will find that there are weeks and weeks worth of info here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Might want to check out the "show off your project" area and get a feel for what you want to do.

    -Jeff
    2005 Ford Focus ST

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ombastic
      hello guys, i just recently got linked to this forum from clubrsx.com and i saw how you guys have integrated computers into your cars. i just thought that was so cool so i joined the forum and hopefully i will grasp the concept within a few months so i can do this to my car also.
      Hi! Welcome to a whole new world of nerd-dom, where some of your greatest frustrations, and your finest triumphs will come to be realized, and many anonymous people will laugh, cry and scream right alongside you.

      Most of us here are more than happy to share the knowledge we have gained working on our own projects, but don't be afraid to read through some posts and do some searching of your own through the forums either. We do have our resident trolls and even one forum jackass (nuttin but love for ya WizardPC), but new faces (or at least avatars) are welcomed by all.

      Welcome again, and have fun! That's what all this is about anyhow!
      The ALEXIS Project
      MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
      Color Coding :
      DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gospeed.racer
        Welcome!
        You will find that there are weeks and weeks worth of info here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Might want to check out the "show off your project" area and get a feel for what you want to do.

        -Jeff
        thanks for the advice! i'll be sure to check the "show off your project" area

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by deadweasel
          Hi! Welcome to a whole new world of nerd-dom, where some of your greatest frustrations, and your finest triumphs will come to be realized, and many anonymous people will laugh, cry and scream right alongside you.

          Most of us here are more than happy to share the knowledge we have gained working on our own projects, but don't be afraid to read through some posts and do some searching of your own through the forums either. We do have our resident trolls and even one forum jackass (nuttin but love for ya WizardPC), but new faces (or at least avatars) are welcomed by all.

          Welcome again, and have fun! That's what all this is about anyhow!
          thanks for the warm welcome! i'm glad that you guys are all so friendly and willing to help

          Comment


          • #6
            howdy ombastic another fellow rsxer here!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by krystar
              howdy ombastic another fellow rsxer here!
              hi! cool a fellow rsx member

              Comment


              • #8
                there's like a sudden influx of carputer interest on the crsx forums. won't be surprised if i see more ppl here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by krystar
                  there's like a sudden influx of carputer interest on the crsx forums. won't be surprised if i see more ppl here
                  lol. that's even better...i can learn from their installs

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X