All About Carputers Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About Carputers Software

Hi everyone... Im new to this, and as long as I have seen in this forum all the software made for the carputers are custom made, the thing is I want to know how can I make this for my Kia Rio 2004 carputer project, I wish to know how can I make this and how to make a carputer with a Pentium II Laptop as I read in a thread..?? Im planning to Integrate MP3, Car Music Controller, DVD Player, and Engine Stuff(MPH, RPMs, etc...) Please every help will be gladly accepted and if you have questions about computer graphics, or some programming, or everything else just PM me...

Originally posted by blackrio_projec
    Hi everyone... Im new to this, and as long as I have seen in this forum all the software made for the carputers are custom made, the thing is I want to know how can I make this for my Kia Rio 2004 carputer project, I wish to know how can I make this and how to make a carputer with a Pentium II Laptop as I read in a thread..?? Im planning to Integrate MP3, Car Music Controller, DVD Player, and Engine Stuff(MPH, RPMs, etc...) Please every help will be gladly accepted and if you have questions about computer graphics, or some programming, or everything else just PM me...
    Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

Technically all you have to do is mount your laptop in your car and you have a carputer.
      ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

Some people on this forum have develloped some very nice software, be sure to take a look at the software section. Most of the software allows you to make your own skins, so you can easily customize it. Give it a try first.

How have you got your install planned? a fixed installation? Integrate your laptop's screen or using an extra screen? Where to put the laptop?
        Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

Currently : Audi A6 - no install

Second install : VW Passat '97 CarPC
        First install : '87 Audi 80 CarPC

Comment

Working...
        X