No announcement yet.

Howdy all

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy all

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. I have a 02 neon R/T from canada.

I've had the idea to put a computer in my car for awhile and thought that no one had done it before, then I found this site, and I stayed up ALL night last night reading it lol.

anyway my original plan was to get an old laptop with a DVD-ROM and just have the LCD in the dash somewhere. but after comparing it to a fully built PC its not very "efficiant" and its a pain finding a place to put a 15" LCD :P

My goal is to have a fairly big HDD, able to play MP3/DVD through my factory (for now) deck, and JL amp/subs. also like the idea of GPS and OB, so ill have to look into that.

what would I need to have a aux input on a factory deck? It has a factory CD changer which i will be taking out, would that line work?

Welcome don't know much about dodge, but I'm sure someone will help you out.
    Georgia Area Meet Photos

You should be able to use the cd input on that deck although you'll have to find the right connector for it