No announcement yet.

LCD 4 inches tall or less?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD 4 inches tall or less?

I searched for awhile and couldn't find anything... so if the answer is too obvious please don't hurt me

I have a 05 scion tC... it's been posted on before, but I think I've got a lot more headway into the project than that guy did...

But I'll cut to the chase. The dash already has a head unit cover door making it perfect for LCD displays except for this one detail: it's 8 inches wide but it's only 4 inches tall, making an impossible fit for any LCD on the market (with case stilll on) that I am aware of.

I know the Eclipse AVN unit is only 4 inches tall, as is the kenwood display unit that is housed in dash.

Does anyone know of a VGA/USB touchscreen unit that is 4 inches tall or less?

I would have been perfectly satisfied with a "NO"

I made my own out of a PSone screen and touch overlay. Click on the link in my sig. It's a little over 3.5" tall.

Try RevFE
      The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

If I wanted to bondo and stuff I would just remove the casing from a xenarc... but thanks for the suggestion...

How hard was it to put down the touch screen overlay on that PSone monitor?