Morex 3677 w/p4 M/B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morex 3677 w/p4 M/B

Hello all, this would be my 1st thread/post...

Just purchased the above bundled package (this thing is fast btw!)

I'll just ask one ? for now (still searching the archives for other ?'s still)...

Does anyone know who actually manufactures the M/B? I'm tring to get more info on it to find updated drivers and flash up the bios. I could call Logic, but feel I should do this myself and use them last.

Thanks,

Dunnie

With the non-responsiveness of this thread, I have a sinking feeling I'm among the 1st to purchase the Morex 3677 bundle from Logic Supply.

Guess I'll go ahead and give'm a call then.

Comment

Need to bring this back to life

Does anybody have the Morex 3677 with P4 m/b that Logic Supply sales? I have info about the Bios and still need some questions answered.

Comment

Originally posted by m_dunnie
        Hello all, this would be my 1st thread/post...

Just purchased the above bundled package from Logic Supply (this thing is fast btw!)

I'll just ask one ? for now (still searching the archives for other ?'s still)...

Does anyone know who actually manufactures the M/B? I'm tring to get more info on it to find updated drivers and flash up the bios. I could call Logic, but feel I should do this myself and use them last.

Thanks,

Dunnie
        Your board is made by Intel, model MITX-845GVD
        add "/TV" after the model # if you have the tv out option.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity
          Your board is made by Intel, model MITX-845GVD
          add "/TV" after the model # if you have the tv out option.
          I've got that info, thanks! It might be an intel chipset, but it has a VIA USB controller too!

I was able to hunt down a bios update finally. If anyone else has this particular board, pm me and I'll direct you to the updates (you won't find them post anywhere on the net).

Comment

Working...
          X