Llliput Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llliput Help

I just got my Lilliput (Thanx MP3Car Store) I tried installing the touch kit and the touch screen but every time i try to install it, it freezes at that point where i press yes to install the touch screen thats on COM3. My cmoputer just totally freezes Any help PLZ!! thank you.

What opr. system r u running? and pc specs? Did u close all other programs?
    I've got XP and had no problems
    AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
    "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

Compaq 1.2 AMD 120 Gb Hd 387Ram Windows XP Prof

Comment

There was a thread on here recently about com port conflicts. I believe the solution was to install the ts first then everything else.

Comment

Ya i just found it Damn but i installed the windows drivers that pooped up when i 1st plugged it in... How can uninstall the drivers that windows installed?

Comment

i tried to install the ts first from the cd and it got to the point where it said found touch screen on com3 install now? and i click yes and then it freezes while its installing any idea whats goin on im following the instructions exaclty that are on the cd

Comment

same thing!

Same thing for me! When I try to install the drivers, it looks peachy for awhile and then it freezes everything up where I have to do a hard shut down! All I wanna do is finish up my carputer!!

Comment

damn i have no idea what the problem is... I installed it another computer no prob but the one in my house just aint doing it

Comment

Working...
                X