burning mp3 help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning mp3 help?

I am not sure if this is the right place for this question.
    I recently signed up for that wallmart mp3 downloading $.88 a song. anyway i burned a few songs on a cd using windows media player but for some reason the output of the cd is very low. The quality is fine it just does not get as loud as it should any ideas?

the output is low ? explain
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

www.neoterikos.com

Comment

if you're talking about the volume of the CD, I'm no expert, but I've never heard of the volume of a CD being low, I suppose the mp3's volume could be low. try burning songs that weren't downloaded onto a CD and see how that goes
      I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

www.neoterikos.com

Comment

I would suggest not paying for your music first.
        Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

The output is low like if i put in a regular cd not burned it will play a lot louder at the same volume. I have burned cd to cd and it played fine. How do i get free music?

Comment

Originally posted by BiohazrD
            I would suggest not paying for your music first.
            There aren't too many people here who are going to condone piracy bro (at least not so openly)

I wonder if perhaps this is a "feature" of WMP's rights management?
            How about trying a different program to burn? My personal fave is a free download called CEDEX. It's very quick, and has lots of features you can adjust to suit your needs.

If you try something else, and it works better, then I would probably just start using that new program instead. If not, there's more than likely a problem with the volume level of the mp3s themselves.

Also, I wonder, have you tried playing the low-volume CD in any player other than your PC? If not, try that. If the CD sounds fine on a home player or in your car, the problem might be with the audio cable that connects your CD drive to your soundcard.
            The ALEXIS Project
            MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
            Color Coding :
            DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

I know it said so in the post, but I'm just double-checking: they are mp3's right? If so, check out mp3gain. It allows you to change the volume of a mp3 with no quality loss. Works real well for getting all my mp3's to sound the same. Oh yeah, for those who know about changing the volume, this program does not just normalize mp3's, it uses an algorithm to find the average volume of an mp3, then changes the entire song by the same ammount to get to the desired level. And its free. Just experiment with the downloaded mp3's until you've got a good volume.

Comment

Whats the bitrate of the songs you downloaded from walmart ? If they do digital music like they do everything else, then the somolian that they had encode the mp3 probably encoded it lower than 128Kbps which would explain the volume problem.
                Progress [I will seriously never be done!]
                Via EPIA MII
                512MB RAM
                OEM GPS (embedded)
                nLite WinXP pro on
                1GB Extreme III CF card
                Carnetix 1260 startup/ DC-DC regulator
                Software: Still, re-Writing my existing front end in .Net

Comment

Originally posted by IntellaWorks
                  Whats the bitrate of the songs you downloaded from walmart ? If they do digital music like they do everything else, then the somolian that they had encode the mp3 probably encoded it lower than 128Kbps which would explain the volume problem.
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

I must have missed something, how does the bitrate affect the volume?

Comment

just turn the volume up louder
                      肚子笑痛了
                      S60 Install

Comment

Working...
                      X