diy or pay someone??hmmmm....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diy or pay someone??hmmmm....

ok im no newb to computers but to the whole wring the inverter into ur car i am. well i was gonna go to a car place to install fm modulator into my car and wire inverter in there as well.i would like to have that done by this week. im not very experienced with wiring and i was wonderin what would you all do in my situation. i have a 7inch lilli(ts),epia m10000, 40gb notebook drive and a slot load dvd drive under winxp. all in a lexan case. specs in case someone asks. thanx for any replies
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

It all depends on how much your time is worth. You should have no real problems, but since you have no real wiring experience, it may be a lot of trial & error. So it all goes back to how much your time is worth...
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

well..if you really dont know how to...then i reccomend you pay someone else...you dont want to mess up anything..
      have you ever done anyhting like this?
      DICE Los Angeles
      ]

Comment

nope never..havent even had my car 2months yet barely 2000miles on it 2 so i guess iwanna be very careful.
        -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

I have the same problem, the carPC is the easy part. My main problem is powering everthing up. I have no clue about all this powering stuff[12v,5+,etc..]and car audio

In my situation I will be replacing my stock amp with a 5CH AMP, keeping my stock speakers for the time being - I think I can get by doing this myself[alot of help from these guys over at clublexus.com]

I just ordered a Carnetix 1260. should be here next week
          Im thinking that not all these pro shops will install this or do it the right way. They might do it their own way. I dont know I guess Ill start asking around and see what they say

But then again its only splicing wires, connecting to the battery, and knowing the politary, correct me if im wrong
          OR i can just post here all my questions, will take alot of time though....
          [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
          [iGmon]
          Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

it funny to me...i have everything in hand all i need is a way to power and im like duhhh..im freaking lost here but im not gonna stop jus gonna read read read read ...
            -outdidya

Comment

Working...
            X